• Certified Senior Carpet Inspector (2015-Present) IICRC - #207109
• Certified Concrete Slab Moisture Testing Technician (2015-Present) ICRI
• Certified Carpet Reinstallation and Repair Technician (2015-Present) IICRC - #207109
• Certified Resilient Flooring Inspector (2015-Present) IICRC - #207109
• Certified Wood and Laminate Floor Inspector (2015-Present) IICRC - #207109
• Walkway Audit Certificate Holder (WACH) (2014-Present) NFSI
• Certified IFCI Flooring Inspector (2014-Present) IFCI - #136
• Certified Substrate Subfloor Inspector IICRC - #207109
• Certified Carpet Cleaning Technician (2014-Present) IICRC - #207109
• Certified Walkway Auditor (2013-2014) NFSI
• Certified Wood Floor Inspector (2008-2010) NWFA - #370326
• Flooring Contractor (2005-2012) State of Colorado
Master of Business Administration Colorado State University (2001-2003) Denver, CO
Major: Strategic Management
Bachelor of Science Central Michigan University (1993-1997) Mt. Pleasant, MI
Major: Geography (Land Use Planning/Environmental Analysis) Minor: Marketing
International Studies St. Patrick’s College (National University Ireland) (1997) Maynooth, Ireland
Flooristics, founded by Rob McNealy, specializes in flooring related accidents and defects. Flooristics provides an array of expert consulting and forensic services including: walkway auditing, slips, trips, and falls, slip testing, coefficient of friction (COF) testing, moisture testing of concrete slabs and other materials, forensic analyses and testing of flooring installations and materials, and record review of industry best practices and standards for both plaintiffs and defense. Flooristics is experienced in the testing of concrete, ceramic tile, carpet, resilient, bamboo, hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring materials.
Rob McNealy can be an asset to any professional team. His unique hands-on experience, combined with his extensive academic and industry training, make him invaluable in determining the merits of cases, screening contracts and case records, understanding proper application of industry standards and best practices (even when they conflict), writing reports and affidavits, developing timelines, building out teams of other experts, scope of work analyses, providing expert opinion, and giving depositions and trial testimony regarding industry best practices.
With more than 11 years of experience in the flooring industry, Rob McNealy has served in a variety of industry roles, including: flooring contractor, certified flooring inspector, industry standards developer, industry related media personality, and interior design school advisory board member.
Rob McNealy maintains the following industry designations and certifications: Walkway Audit Certificate Holder (WACH), Senior Carpet Inspector, Concrete Slab Moisture Testing Technician, Carpet Reinstallation and Repair Technician, Resilient Flooring Inspector, Wood and Laminate Floor Inspector, IFCI Flooring Inspector, Substrate Subfloor Inspector, Carpet Cleaning, Wood Floor Inspector.
Rob McNealy has been a featured guest on radio shows and podcasts, has been an invited speaker at conferences and has provided CLE training on floor related construction defects.
To learn more, go to www.flooristics.com.