Getting Started With Four Simple Steps
Step One: Register
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Step Two: Create Your Listing
- From the Dashboard, select New Listing, where you will choose your listing plan and populate your information.
Step Three: Create Your Owner Webpage
- Personalize your mobile-friendly webpage with your content, your banner images, your headings, and your colors.
- Visit your dashboard and click the Edit Profile. This will allow you to populate information that will appear on your Owner Webpage.
- In addition to the ‘About Me’ description, you can add three more personalized sections to your profile page, each with its own title and menu link. You can also add social media links, a map of your address, your logo, and a number of other images. Finally select a template and a color scheme. You can always go back and fine tune your profile page anytime you want.
Step Four: Create Your Personal Blog
Once you’ve registered for witness.expert, you can request to become one of our guest bloggers simply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours, we will create a sub-site under witness.expert for your blog and send you a confirmation email. You can then log on through WordPress and create your personal blog.