Listed in Agriculture, Aviation, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Construction (General), Environmental Issues, Hydrology, Insects, Mining, Risk Management, Viticulture
Company Name: Blankinship & Associates, Inc.
Education and Credentials:
Our staff members have MS and/or BS degrees in chemistry, toxicology, biology, civil engineering, wildlife biology or related fields. We also possess the following credentials and licenses:
• California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) licensed PCA
• DPR Qualified Applicator License (QAL) holder
• Licensed Professional Civil Engineer (PE)
• Certified Crop Advisor (CCA)
Blankinship & Associates specializes in assisting our clients in the assessment, protection and enhancement of natural resources. We understand and solve problems related to chemicals in the environment to provide our clients with pragmatic and results-driven approaches for integrating client goals with regulatory agency requirements. Some of our specialty areas include providing services related to:
• Aquatic Resource Management
• Biological Resources
• Fuel and Hazardous Waste Storage
• Nutrient Management and Irrigated Land Regulation
• Production Agriculture
• Real Estate
• Risk Management
• Stormwater Management
• Sustainability and Water Conservation
Years in Practice: 16
We are a small business HUBZone environmental and engineering consulting firm located in Davis, California that has been providing our clients with services related to the assessment, protection and enhancement of natural resources since 2000.
Please login or register to add your review.