- Dallas, Texas
• Master Degree in Epidemiology and Biostatistics (2000) from the Department of Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati.
• Board certified in both Pediatrics (1993), Re-certified until 2016
• Board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (1997), Re-certified until 2021
• More than 15 years’ experience as Medical Expert witness.
• Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Attending Neonatologist, Doernbechoer Children’s Hospital and Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon (2013-2014)
• Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Attending Neonatologist, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX (2009-2012)
• Served as Medical Director for the last 15 years, revising and managing care management plans, for large medical institutions.
• Director of Pediatrics/Neonatology, Baylor/Richardson Medical Center (2000-2001)
• Director of Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship Training Program (2002-2005), King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
• Head of Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics (2005-2008), King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
• Medical Director, Neonatal Experts, PLLC (2012- present)
• Teacher Recognition Award - American Academy of Family Physician.
• Medical license in 10 states (PA, OH, KY, IA, TX, MI, VA, AZ, OR, ND)
• Honored member - Strathmore’s Who’s Who in Medicine
• More than 100 National and International presentations in the field of Neonatology More than 20 Abstract, presentation and articles in Peer-reviewed journals
• Excellent administrative and communication skills
Expert Witness, Neonatology, Perinatal Medicine, neonatal and perinatal injuries, birth trauma, pediatrics. neonatal intensive care units, NICUs, prematurity, low birth weight, intrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformations (birth defects), sepsis, birth asphyxia, perinatal trauma.