All use and content provided by this website and its operators (individually or collectively, “Website”) are provided under the following terms and conditions. If you continue to browse or use this Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following:
- The materials on this Website are provided “as is”, without any warranty or representation of any kind. With few exceptions, the information provided on this Website has been provided by each of the experts and businesses listed. This Website (i) takes no responsibility for the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any listing contained herein, (ii) is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information, and (iii) expressly denies liability for any such inaccuracies, omissions or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. No warranty or guarantee of the suitability, timeliness, performance, or of the results obtainable from the use, of any of the experts and/or businesses listed.
- This Website has not verified the background, qualifications, experience, or business practices of any of the expert witnesses listed and therefore disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of their information and listings. This Website (i) does not make any recommendation or referral of any expert witnesses listed, and (ii) does not make any suggestion as to their competency. Users of this Website have the responsibility to verify the qualifications and any other information obtained that is significant to their decision(s). It will be your own risk and responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website provides links to other websites and services; however, this Website does not control the content of those outside services and resources. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, and should be used at your own risk. The links do not signify this Website’s endorsement.
- This Website has not granted anyone permission to harvest or to transfer any email addresses to others for any purpose, including without limitation initiating unsolicited email messages. This Website’s content may not be used, directly or indirectly, for purposes of marketing, solicitation, telemarketing, e-mailing or direct marketing. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, copy, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website’s content.
- The information on this Website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers of this information are not intending to render legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. No client relationship is established from making general information available on this Website, or from you transmitting an email message to us. None of the information on this Website should be used as a substitute for consultation with competent advisors that are able to consider the application of any general information to your specific situation.
- In no event shall this Website be liable for any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, or any claims of you or other third parties whatsoever with respect to the Website’s contents, or the materials or sites linked from the Website, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, including, without limitation, any damages that result from any mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption in operation or service or failure of performance. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such jurisdictions liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.